An Endearing Beam

Monday, June 12, 2006

My New Workplace

My stars must have been glowing bright when i decided to make a job shift and landed up here at Outworx in Noida. I think like tht now but u know feelings/views of mine possess an uncanny propensity to change very frequently :P.
It's a small company, with around 100 employees, having 10-12 projects. I am loving this place, colleagues and above all my project which is related to Internet Securities kinda thing, what i was always fond of. We all r writing blogs daily, using messenger, mails, important transfers through this virtual wire and i am enchanted with the idea to secure this transmission and in turn to break this transfer.
This place, Noida, makes me feel at home which is one more prime reason behind my soft, sweet feelings to this workplace. People here r really gud n helping and I've got some new, interesting friends. My project manager is a gem of a person, one cant stop laughing in his company, he is confident, knowledgeable and the best thing is he makes me work when required and he lets me do anything - play, chat, mail if there is no work :D. Cool team members, sensible n logical people, a lovely HR team and few young buds as trainees - wat more one can ask for :D.
The downside i can think of is like things here are less organized but that is a boon for wanderers like me. So in short i m enjoying my stay here and i'll try hard to make this stay long, productive and profitable to both - me n my company.

Regards,
Priyanshu

4 Comments:

  • At 1:19 AM , Blogger Suresh said...

    Kewl! Good show....crack maaro...and wat security wire? i thought outworx meant some outsourced stuff....u get to work on new products?

     
  • At 3:34 AM , Blogger Sameer Shaikh said...

    Thats cool. Something new to hear from you Priyanshu ... So what kind of security are you cracking these days ... i am sure not trying to bypass the firewall to check your yahoo mails:D?

     
  • At 3:50 AM , Blogger Priyanshu said...

    hehe, never crib.. suresh u dont hv any cryptic clues :P and sameer sir yahoo is the medium of interaction here, no banning thing :D.

     
  • At 8:00 AM , Blogger Mark a Unit said...

    are bhaiya lo saare company ke hi logon se comments parwaa liye tumne to :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home