An Endearing Beam

Monday, June 05, 2006

Hi

This is my first blog, so bear with me till I learn the subtleties of this art but I promise to catch up soon. I sincerely invite suggestions, comments to improve the quality and content of my blogs.

Starting with my webpage name, I kept it as I love living in my imaginary world which I am destined to develop/narrate with time and this page is surely gonna help me reach there. The ethereal objects I wish to project on this firmament will take absolute shape for sure and that day will be the happiest day of my life.

Now as far as my blog-title relevance is concerned, it's less complicated as it's the meaning of my first name "PRIYANSHU". I am an ardent admirer of my name which means a lovely ray, an endearing beam, a ray of hope/pleasure et. al.

I know your patience is running out but thanks to you if you are still here. I wont make it long as I want to make it sweet n concise atleast the first one :d.

Have a nice day :)

Regards,
Priyanshu

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home