An Endearing Beam

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Special Turn..

This joyous moment comes every year but not always you turn 21, not always you get wished by so many people, not always you think so hard to make things better on a new course and so the turn i've just made is especial in many more senses than mentioned above.

This 21 mark gives you all the authority to do watever possible in a legal fashion but that's of meager significance as there were never any reins to put hold on me. What makes it substantial is that it's time the feeling of seriousness, sincerity and responsibility towards life and it's every moment should start sneaking in my corpuscles. I pondered a lot over it the other day and confirmed that it's not a momentary transformation but it's something which will take form with time. But the point is when you contemplate deep on a subject, you are entitled to soak up a part of it and this feeling to take things responsibly is sorely missing in my beautiful mind :D and i crave to attach it fast with this soul.

For a change let me tell you about how the day passed. I was catching a nap at 12 midnight, 25th june when my cellphone rang and it was a delight as my mom n dad wished me for first time in the very first hour of this long day then my sis then friends and then a tight matchup between argentina n mexico then long sleep, woke up in the morning by 11 somehow :D, had the orders ready to visit the temple, followed it religiously and had the best meeting of recent times with almighty. I tried to hv a slight brush with net, orkut, mails. Then with friends, I just kept roaming here n there to get a flat for a friend in the most enjoyable weather of this season, ended up at atta market then pizza hut at nite n then bak to home to view my underpinned team's encounter at world cup. Then loads of mulling over God n my life and an ideal finish to an important day.

The way your life shapes up is very much decided by you, you do good n u get good in turn always, you work hard n u recieve rewards in turn always, you do for urself and ur life will get better, u do for others and ur life will serve it's purpose and this very name will get etched in all minds forever. I am gonna start working on this inscribe and though it's grueling but I will complete this impression one day.

Priyanshu

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home