An Endearing Beam

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Diwali!!

Ushering the righteous path with hues of sapience to a perturbed soul is what Diwali brings forth even to most wayward mind. Try showing your lantern to get others' way out of murk and in turn feel an obscure but strong force guiding you upright and believe me it's a beacon illuminating brightly in ur deep inner recesses assimilating oil only from such heart-led deeds.

Needless to say, this blog entry is just to mark my resurgence and not a part of story series. I have no idea what kept me away for so long but experiences, I had of late, were conspicuously different though very enriching. Emotions n experiences are
like herbs n spices and life is much more fun when it regales a gamut of spices to our gustatory sensations n wat we need to learn only is to distinuish n relish them all. Ahhhh I feel great now, it's gud to try, it's better to get apprised of striking realities and it's best to defend when u find ur feet tottering on lower grounds.

Though I never liked philosophy or anything which sounds even remotely like preaching but perhaps I am undergoing a transition as I wish to write on something absolutely abstract :P.

Are u aware of the difference between 'childlike' and 'childish'? Why I am asking that is because even though the demarcation is not so subtle still I readily cross it. Both words relate one's activities to a child but while 'childlike' has an endearing flair(A PRIYANSHU :D) clasped affectionately n anybody loves to witness the carrying out of such an action or to touch this flower irrespective of the performer being a child or not, on the other hand 'childish' is something encircled boldly with strings of pique n annoyance and anyone but a child itself is never expected to weave such cords. The innocence ingrained all over a child's face or in his actions is more than enough to bring smile on dead cheeks and so his faults are venial but an adult, exhibiting some childlike beauties, needs to ascertain the boundary clearly and to keep safe distance from the forbidden zone of this 'childish' cage. I often take unsolicited entry to this proscribed den and inadvertently end up hurting others or myself.

Well I say sorry to all those who got disturbed, vexed or felt uneasy due to my follies and I promise not to recapitulate it in future as that's the only way to get my apology accepted in my eyes.

Coming back in jolly flavor, i'll let u know what i am dying to mention which is how much i enjoyed this diwali and thanks to all my friends who made me feel so. Something u have been waiting eagerly for long time holds enough vim and vigour to hurtle u off from any grave situation into merry-go-rounds and i felt the same. It was really gud to be with old school friends, roaming streets n places of our beloved city, drifting along the flow, having endless talks n trying to know each other better. All those moments gave me paramount pleasure and is tantamount to good school days when I loved everything n cared for nothing.

One more thing, a clamorous cry I hear in Anusha's mind so lets start giving a direction to her tale as she has passed so much time in hibernation that she is imploring for death but a champion can come out of any labyrinth and so will she.

I made a wish for my dear friend on this auspicious diwali and let me supplicate it for u all.
May this diwali illuminates ur heart n opens the vaults of glow n glee for u and confers upon u the wisdom to find apposite path to meet ur goal.

Shubh Deepawali!!
Priyanshu

4 Comments:

  • At 1:39 AM , Blogger Suresh said...

    its november 2nd and diwali is long gone. wish you happy gurunanak jayanthi!

     
  • At 3:14 AM , Blogger Priyanshu said...

    well i know but i cudnt get time before and i just wanted to start with something.

     
  • At 4:26 AM , Blogger Suresh said...

    welcome back to the happy world

     
  • At 11:10 PM , Blogger Abhi said...

    again a good work....
    a good representation of thought.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home